Pleterski Puharič law firm provides its domestic and foreign clients with comprehensive support, professional legal advice and representation in the field of labour law, collective labour law and social security law.
Attorneys at Pleterski Puharič law firm advise our clients about regulating their employment relationships, draft contracts and represent them in courts and in all other proceedings in the event of disputes.
- drafting and review of employment contracts
- advising on the specifics of employment contracts (fixed-term employment contract, part-time employment contract, employment contract for home-based work, employment contract between a worker and an employer that carries out the activity of providing work for workers to another user)
- advising and representing on termination of an employment contract; an ordinary cancellation, an extraordinary cancellation, cancellation for a larger number of workers for business reasons
- enforcement and protection of rights, obligations and responsibilities arising from an employment relationship
- drafting internal acts by the employer
- advising on performance of work abroad and the work of workers posted to perform work in the Republic of Slovenia
- legal representation in proceedings before labour and social courts (individual labour disputes, collective labour disputes, social disputes)
- counseling and representation in all other proceedings (disputes arising from mobbing or violence in the workplace, compensation proceedings, etc.)