Pleterski Puharič law firm provides domestic and foreign companies with comprehensive support, professional legal advice and representation in the field of commercial and corporate law: corporate law, competition law, industrial property law and copyright law, market in financial instruments law, etc. We also represent and advise clients in insolvency proceedings.
Attorneys at Pleterski Puharič law firm advise our clients to regulate their relationships in the field of commercial law, they draft contracts and represent them in court proceedings and in all other proceedings in the event of commercial disputes.
- drafting and review of commercial contracts with elements of collateral (mortgages, bills of exchange, etc.)
- establishment of a company, establishment of a branch office, status changes (transformation of companies, winding up of companies)
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- due diligence
- representation in proceedings for detecting and securing debtors property for the purposes of enforcement proceedings
- representation in registration proceedings
- representation in insolvency proceedings (proposal for starting a bankruptcy proceeding, a (simplified) compulsory settlement, registration of claims, etc.)
- representation in commercial disputes and enforcement proceedings
- representation of foreign legal entities
- advising and representing in domain disputes and in proceedings to ensure the legal protection of industrial property objects with the relevant industrial property rights (registration of models, patents, trademarks, etc.)
- advising on the protection and use of copyright and related rights